I haven't been on here for ages!! I guess ive been busy been to the gym quite a lot, the weighing scales at the gym are saying i lost 4lb, mine arent... so im quite confused!! Weigh in tomorrow that'll be interesting... eek! I should of gone gym today, but i ran for 7mins yesterday and rowed for 15minutes at night, and that killed me off i had no enery it was all zapped out of me i think!!..Ordered a new dress from dorothy perkins pretty much hop
ing it comes tomorrow, bloody dorothy perkins! It's retro really... i need a belt with it too.. so little money so much shopping!! This is the dress i bought for £20.. it should of been £35 i think and its almost sold out on dorothy perkins now, its sexy, i love it... I also bought a tunic from dorothy perkins im hoping that will look nice on me too!!... I ordered these dresses and tunics in a size 20 to give myself the room just incase...Although a friend who has lost a huge amount of weight has given me her size 14 jacket from dorothy perkins and that actually nearly, almost, if i breath in!!, fits me... well i can do one button up and the belt, and the rest wont do up.. It's fun to pass down clothes lol..
This is the coat its pretty and i love it, ive always wanted a jacket like this but never found one and i got it for free too which is a bonus!! Fi also gave me dresses in size 14/16 so i can aim towards wearing them on nights out soon, they're pretty dresses, it'll be a while before i can get into them but this is what im aiming for hopefully i can wear them one day and i'll feel great about it! =] My arms are aching from the gym!! I did 15mins rowing, nearly died doing it but i can feel my arms aching so i guess its working?? I need to tone the underneath of my arms up i have them!! At least my waist is going in :D xxx


Hi Lauren, for more free things check out www.bigwardrobe.com my member name is "highfashion" keep checking me out as I am going to have a huge clear out and have clothes in manyyyyyyy sizes! I have listed 3things already in a size 14....cool site I think x x x
ReplyDelete