Weight Loss So Far

Thursday, 8 October 2009

Havent been on for a while

Well it was my birthday... drank a bit toooooo much :D lol ooopsie! but it was an amazingly good birthday i loved it - everyone dressed up - superheroes around town it was embarasing but very awesome! I got loads i wanted and more..


I havent been on the diet very well to be honest, after my birthday i got ill and ive been in bed a lot and hardly moved, hardly ate.. i have my weigh in today i missed last weeks and ive lost 1lb! sooo it aint a lot but least its a loss.


Off to middlesbrough saturday to see my mate - trying to stay away from drink... may not happen! lol xx


1 comment:

  1. ooh love the costume.. I had thought of super girl for Halloween- and I'm blonde so no wig required... Did you pay much for yours?

    ReplyDelete