Back on it!
I've had 2 days of eating a lot healthier than what i normally do and i've danced for ages on just dance 1 & 2. Im super determined to lose weight for a friends wedding in August. I have a dress i bought ages ago and its kinda clingy on me at the moment. So i've decided to lose the weight to be able to wear the dress WITHOUT a shrug and be confident in it. And so the photo below is what i look like in it now...

I want to lose at least a stone! or more please :) I need to head back to the gym.. gym is good.. well it ain't its torture but it'll be good in the end.

I've had 2 days of eating a lot healthier than what i normally do and i've danced for ages on just dance 1 & 2. Im super determined to lose weight for a friends wedding in August. I have a dress i bought ages ago and its kinda clingy on me at the moment. So i've decided to lose the weight to be able to wear the dress WITHOUT a shrug and be confident in it. And so the photo below is what i look like in it now...

I want to lose at least a stone! or more please :) I need to head back to the gym.. gym is good.. well it ain't its torture but it'll be good in the end.


No comments:
Post a Comment