Weight Loss So Far

Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Back From Rome!


Rome was amazing! I'm not even kidding. It was so beautiful and gorgeous... lots of graffiti everywhere but apart from that the architecture was so beautiful! So after the whole im scared to fly we touched down in Rome and the confusion started. I wish id learnt Italian before i buggered off to Rome lol. Anyway we found the hotel near the Vatican City and it was really nice. Our own little apartment in the middle of Rome, i felt very posh.


We ended up going around Castel S'angelo and then we walked up to St Peters Basilica too. This trip involved a hell of a lot of walking!! So i wouldnt be suprised if i ended up losing weight. I managed to get numerous amounts of blisters just from walking around for a few days so im guessing i may drop a few lb too! Well i can hope so anyway!


We saw a lot of the sights, Vatican City including St Peters Basilica, Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museum. We even went to climb the top tower until my blisters caused mayhem and the height got a bit too much! Least i can say ive been on top of that building.




Walked to the Colosseum, Trevi fountain, The Pantheon, The Forum and Palatine Hill. So lots of walking, lots of steps, lots of hills and lots of me being knackered, sweaty and tanned! But overall its been amazing.

I had nice icecream too and we found this cool little restaurant on the end of our street. It was quaint, very italian with all the locals going there and the price was fab too. I tried the pasta, ravioli and pizzas. Had chocolate truffle too and that was gorgeous! I think i could quite possibly eat that forever and every, if i only had one thing to eat for the rest of my life that would be it!

So anyway I am back in the UK.. Not loving that but nevermind eh? Back at work now (skiving just to write this blog! oooo-er). Not feeling fantastic at the moment for some reason i feel a bit Meh! not sure why. Think its time for me to go home and get some sleep.. well after i finish at 3pm i shall be doing. I think i've missed out on too much sleep. Been a fab holiday and i'm even looking at going again!

I weighed myself before i came to work this morning and according to the scales i've lost another 1 1/2lb. Lets just hope this is the case which only takes me 4-5lb away from going down to the next stone section - and that would be great!


No comments:

Post a Comment