Its my birthday in 6days! how awesome, cant wait! Going out in Lincoln for it, only annoying thing is my brother bought me a dress off ASOS and its too big :( that ruined my birthday outfit plans! Bit of a bugger that was!
I weighed myself on wii fit today and ive put on 2lb so now im back to *st 7lb... not happy! BOOOOO! Its my own fault though, i keep eating chocolate and bad things and i really shouldnt do. I moan im big then i eat bad things cos of it then feel worse afterwards! Vicious circle im thinking :( I get weighed by my nutritionist later! Not looking forward to it at all cos i feel worse bout myself already.. meh!
Had my haircut the other day its nice, im gonna start looking after my hair. I felt all pampered it was awesome! they give out head massages and back massages n stuff while washing hair, its strange but really awesome too.
I start my nursing course a week today! That'll be very weird! Im excited but then again proper scared about it all. It'll be weird, only a week today! Bugger! Better get this eating habit under control! x

I weighed myself on wii fit today and ive put on 2lb so now im back to *st 7lb... not happy! BOOOOO! Its my own fault though, i keep eating chocolate and bad things and i really shouldnt do. I moan im big then i eat bad things cos of it then feel worse afterwards! Vicious circle im thinking :( I get weighed by my nutritionist later! Not looking forward to it at all cos i feel worse bout myself already.. meh!
Had my haircut the other day its nice, im gonna start looking after my hair. I felt all pampered it was awesome! they give out head massages and back massages n stuff while washing hair, its strange but really awesome too.
I start my nursing course a week today! That'll be very weird! Im excited but then again proper scared about it all. It'll be weird, only a week today! Bugger! Better get this eating habit under control! x


No comments:
Post a Comment